- It contains Newcastle disease live virus (B1 strain) propagated in SPF chicken egg.
- For the vaccination of healthy chickens, as an aid in the preventing Newcastle disease (ND)
Dosage and Administration
- Drinking water method Give the birds no water for at least two hours prior to vaccination.
- Dilute 1,000 doses of vaccine with natural cold water as per the followings.
- · Under 8 weeks : 1,000 doses per 20L of drinking water
- · Over 8 weeks : 1,000 doses per 40L of drinking water
|Age||Under & 8 weeks||over 8 weeks|
|Amount of water for 1,000 birds||20 Liters||40 Liters|
- 1,000 doses, 2,000 doses,5,000 doses
- Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.