- It contains Newcastle disease live(LaSota strain) propagated in SPF chicken egg.
- For vaccination of healthy chickens, as an aid in the preventing Newcastle disease (ND)
Dosage and Administration
- Drinking water method Give the birds no water for at least two hours prior to vaccination.
- Dilute 1,000 doses of vaccine with natural cold water as per the following chart.
- Age Under& 8 weeks over 8 weeks Amount of water for 1,000 birds 20 Liters
- 40 Liters Vaccination program
- · Initial vaccination : From 3~4 weeks of age up
· Booster vaccination : At interval of 2~3 months
- 1,000 doses, 2,000 doses, 5,000 doses
- · Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
- · Vaccinate only healthy chickens.
- · Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.