- It contains Infectious bursal disease virus propagated in SPF chicken egg.
- For the vaccination of healthy chickens, as an aid in the preventing Infectious Bursal Disease.
Dosage and Administration
Drinking water method
- Give the birds no water for at least two hours prior to vaccination. Dilute 1,000 doses of vaccine with natural cold water as per the followings.
|Age||Amount of water for 1,000 doses|
|after 40 days||40L|
- 1,000 doses, 2,000 doses, 5,000 doses
- · Store at 2 to 8℃ and protect from light.
- · Vaccinate only healthy chickens.
- · Keep out of the children.
· Use by veterinarian’s instruction, and veterinary use only.