Livestock require supplementary vitamins minerals and dextrose, especially during periods of stress,
clinical or subclinical disease, during pregnancy, bad weather, etc. Added vitamins are essential for
maintaining normal metabolic process.
– Highly concentrated preparations of vitamins, Amino acids, electrolytes & dextrose
– Fast recovery action in short time
– Superior biological bioavailability
– Highly effective against a wide range of commonly occurring pathogens
– Multi-use injectables.
Used in cattle, pig, horse, sheep, dog
– For supplement of glucose, vitamins (vitamin B group) amd amino acids for debilitated animals
– For supplement of electrolytes needed in metabolism and nutrition for the animals in need of them
Inject 5ml per 5kg of body weight 1~3 times a day subcutaneously, intramuscularly or intravenously